Monday, September 29, 2008

Sighting a Tesla Roadster


I was headed back to a meeting and noticed a red sports car on display outside the building in which we were negotiating in Munich, Germany. Upon getting a little closer I realized this was a Tesla Roadster.



This famous, all electric, sports car has been making headlines. It is made by a small car company in California. Jay Leno and Arnold Schwarzenegger were two of the first to buy this truly revolutionary car. Despite being all electric, this car can do 0 to 60 in under 4 seconds and can go 244 miles on one charge of the battery. At just over $100,000 very few can afford this sweet ride. However, if I could swing it, I would certainly consider forking out the money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But where will you put the other 7 people in your family? :)

Get an automatic so I can drive it!! :)