Sunday, December 14, 2014

Knots Landing Photoshop Fail

I was reading a story in USA Today about an 80's nighttime soap opera called Knots Landing (don't ask).  About half way through the story I came across this picture.


I looked at it for a moment thinking it was odd.  I could not really figure out way.  Can you?

Here is an enlarged version of the picture.


Do you see it?  The floating hand on the right . . .

Clearly they have "Photoshoped" someone out of this picture.   Now, I was on a mission.  I searched the Internet until I came across another, very similar picture.  Notice that this is not the exact picture, but it is clearly from the same photo shoot.  They took out not one, but two people, including the biggest star of the bunch, a young Nicollette Sheridan.


See below for a comparison.




No comments: